UMS is offering a complete E-Band radio chipset solution for high data rate millimeter-wave wireless backhaul and small cells covering both of the 71-76 and 81-86GHz bands.
This chipset offers:
- Very low noise figure at 3.5dB
- High transmit gain of 24dB and receive gain of 26dB with possible gain control
- PA’s with on chip power detector
- Highly integrated up and down converters with a broadband DC-12GHz I/Q IF
- Options of a x2 or x3 multipliers to give flexibility on LO generation
Our products have been optimized to provide maximum performance with wire bonding assembly. They are all protected with a final BCB coating.
The chipset includes 5 functions all manufactured on UMS GaAs processes:
- One Low Noise Amplifier (very low noise / gain control)
- Two Power Amplifiers (Power detector on-chip / excellent return loss)
- Two Multipliers (Low consumption)
- One Down-Converter (highly integrated: LO Buffer & Low Noise Amplifier)
- One Single side band Up Converter / Image reject Mixer (LO Buffer inside)