The quality & environment Management System plays an important role for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
The top management is actively engaged and undertakes key quality and environment management system activities.
He is committed to:
- Enhance customer satisfaction, making sure their requirements are consistently met
- Define overall context, who is affected and what they expect
- Clearly state objectives and identify new business opportunities
- Identify and address the risks associated with the organization
- Demonstrate the ability of the company to consistently provide products that meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements
- Implement processes and work in a more efficient way to increase productivity and efficiency
- Develop social responsibility