UMS has developed a reflective transponder for your short and Medium Range Automotive communication (DSRC), Electronic Traffic control (ETC) and RFIC Identification.
The CHR2270-QRG is a bi-directional transponder dedicated to short range communications at 5.8GHz. It features:
- Fully compliant with ETSI EN 300 674 and ES 200 674,
- Excellent performance over temperature,
- Very low consumption level enabling more than 5 years battery lifetime,
- Plastic package (QFN-24)
Three operating modes are implemented:
- STANDBY: ultra low current AM detector, providing a wake-up signal (high selectivity system avoiding untimely wake-up) on SB-Out output.
- DOWNLINK: low current AM detector, with optimized IF bandwidth.
- UPLINK: multiplier based on a passive reflective mixer.
- 8GHz ISM Band operating frequency
- Single RF port and antenna for compact system
- Integrated wake-up circuit with high selectivity
- Ultra Low Standby current
- 3V battery bias voltage range
- Downlink RF input power monitoring
- Uplink gain control
- -25°C to +90°C operating temperature range
- RoHS compliant
- ESD protected